Murmur Baby 100% Natural Soft Konjac Sponge 5PC set - Rain Drop
Murmur Baby Konjac sponge is made from 100% pure natural Konjac root fiber grown in Jeju Island. Konnyaku ( or Amorphophallus Konjac ) has been used for over 1,500 years in Asia as an eco-friendly beauty treatment for sensitive skin. It is perfect for sensitive baby skin and can be used with Murmur smart newborn and infant bath seat.
Konjac Sponge is a simple, effective, deep cleansing, pure and as soft as jelly and full of skin-friendly goodness. This is also good for adults to cleanse for the fresh, glowing and silky smooth face.
Products are packed in moist, sterilized packages to preserve softness of konjac. Always rub the product lightly and gently with minimal force and do not squeeze and twist sponge to dry. For best results, be sure to replace your Konjac sponge every 2 to 3 months. You can sterilized the sponge in microwave for 1 minute in a bowl of water or boil the sponge in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
How to use
- Apply baby soap or cleansing foam to wet the baby konjac sponge.
- Gently rub the sponge until bubbles form, and use it to softly massage baby's body.
- You can apply additional soap or cleansing foam directly to the sin before using the konjac sponge for massage.
- Rinse after use, then remove excess water and hang sponge in ventilated area to dry. Do not leave sponge in damp or humid place.
- Soak in water it softened before re-use. Never use Kojac Sponge when it is hard and dry.
- 100% Natural Soft Konjac Sponge Set of 5 (Rain Drop)
- Product Size : 9x11x2.5cm (3.5 x 4.3 x 1in)
- Made from 100% natural Konjac fiber grown in Jeju Island
- Made in Korea