Shipping & Handling
We strive to provide excellent shipping service to each of our customers. Our goal is to get your orders as fast as possible to you. Usually orders are fulfilled within 1~2 business days and to insure delivery time, we classified our shipping services as below.
Delivery Time by Shipping Methods for orders shipped from US:
- Standard : Usually takes 4-10 business days after shipped
- Expedited : Usually takes 3-4 business days after shipped
- Two Day : 2 business days after shipped
- Standard International Shipping : 10 - 20 Days
- Int'l Expedited Shipping : 7 - 15 Days
- Standard : Usually takes 7-10 business days after shipped from Korea via ePostG service and delivere. Online Tracking is available from departure to arrival
- Express: Usually takes 1-2 business days after shipped from Korea via Korea Post, Fedex or UPS.
- Standard International Shipping : follows Korea Post First Class Mail Regulation
- Int'l Expedited Shipping : follows Korea Post Priority Mail Regulation
How to Track the package shipped from Korea via ePostG
To track the package shipped from Korea via ePostG, go to ePostG online, click Tracker on top menu and enter the tracking number into the Package Tracker window. The tracking will show you the status from departure to arrival. The order also can be tracked at USPS site.
How the Package arrives
After arrival at US and customs clearance, the package will be distributed by USPS network and delivered by USPS. Please note that the package you receive will have the US return address and USPS tracking number.
Customs, Duties & Taxes
Orders shipped to outside the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees and the recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. When ordering from superstore.com, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the ship to country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Buyers are responsible for import duties, taxes and charges, only if occur..
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Countries that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
- If you return a product to us, you'll be the exporter from the original shipping destination and will be responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country.